I am a terrible picture taker, lol! Below is a patchfolio using
CraftApple‘s pattern.
I used some of my machines heirloom and quilting stitches for the design.
Not sure I like the design but didn’t want to waste fabric.
The border is a eyelet stitch using the wing needle.


The inside is also done with eyelet stitches.
My pen pocket is a little small but it works.
Below is a skirt that I was going to start and the shirt I wanted to wear with it.
You can’t tell in the picture but the fabric is close to a charcoal grey and a little shine to it.
I have finished the skirt and will post pics when I wear it.
The only thing I didn’t like was that it has a front seam.

This is a jacket I started ages ago. Needless to say it is a UFO.

The “scarf” is actually the belt to the skirt above.
Last but not least is the start of an attempt to make a Waldorf Doll.
These are so cute!
We’ll see if it actually is accomplished.

Advertisements